Wednesday, January 04, 2006

HOME BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Home Based Business Opportunity

What are the chances that this guy is selling either a self-help get-rich-quick 'program' or just good old multi-level-marketing?

I particularly like how the questions states "...to completely changed every aspect of your life?" To me that is a desperate person that is willing to change everything?

I wonder about anything that is not included. I find one slightly important item missing from the entire website. Why is there no description of the actual product. Can't even buy anything at this site. What can you do because you are so amped up and ready to go. Jumping up and down...heart pounding...contact us! You get the rare opportunity to fill out a form a agree that you are ready to succeed. Why would you not be on a path of success if you can get so motivated from simply reading a hype-filled static brochure on the internet.

Now since I am suddenly changing everything, and I have just read the hype, comes the moment of truth that I have been driving towards since at least 20 minutes ago, I proceed to the FORM! I am going to request to succeed in trade for me changing everything about my live because some idiot on the web managed to cobble together this amateurish website.

I can't wait to see what exciting adventure comes next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home