Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Re: 3 PM Mon -

And then when I wanted to get divorced I asked MY PITBULL who he thought was good and he sent me to her then. I definitely think you should talk to a good attorney who is female. You got to work on your ex's level or she gets to continue to effect your life. That is assuming that you will be "nobody but" and continue to work the keep her satisfied route. You seem intent on carry the cross all the way up fucking mt. Everest. Have you made a decision on how much abuse you are willing to take along the way? I would recommend the minimum but I am a pussy when it comes to confrontations that can be avoided. It is only when cornered that I turn on my pursuer...like a SCORPION....I think I am going to get a red cape to wear around downtown. I'll dub myself "the scorpion" . Does this now mean that I can randomly cuss at people and graze on whatever I see in the Ralph's?

Oh yeah, I do the anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home