Monday, June 05, 2006

Wedding Crashers sweeps MTV Movie Awards

Wedding Crashers sweeps MTV Movie Awards

Well maybe I should go see this one (or renting it is more likely) . A friend of mine swear by 'Wedding Crashers' as a movie I would really like. Of course that line oftentimes is the kiss of death, since knowing how a prerequisite for knowing I would like something is just a guessing game like lotteries or roulette. Well maybe better odds of being correct at 50/50 if we consider either yes or no my choices.

Now after thinking a moment...I believe that picking a movie I hate...easy since I hate most movies. Also for other people picking flicks they would hate will work better than a coin toss @ 50/50. Until I come up on a cross stereotype movie lover or some brainless Hollywood sycophant fuck who loves them all! Calls movies 'my stories' and fades in and out of reality at a moments notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home